Data collection and analysis turn information into insight. Project Manners application reaches a higher level of data effectiveness by turning insight into action. It’s a step forward to understanding and changing deviant behavior in children and adults. Be it a single incident or a years worth of behavior reports, the tool will simplify, streamline data collection and help interpret and design intervention programs. The software is currently used in 7 schools for children with behavioural deviations. Do you still collect data with a pen and pencil?
- Data are collected instantly from any smartphone device, iPod, iPad, or computer.
- Time and date stamped, data are recorded on a secured web based server
- Files are cached for offline use
- HTML5 technologies for off-line use.
- ASP.NET as view engine.
- .NET Services as a data processing engine.
- MS SQL Server for data storage.
- Behavior analysts.
- Special education teachers.
.NET, C#, SQL, VB, IOS