Making visually appealing and powerful presentations with support media has always been a time-consuming and nerve-racking experience for pastors and worship leaders. Much has changed when MediaShout software joined the ranks of presentation software options for churches. It’s distinguished from the pack by its user-friendly interface, multi-screen functionality and the possibility of live editing. Not only does it have the library of 2,500 public domain songs and 67 versions of the Bible, but it automatically creates slides for you. With MediaShout the Life’s Most Important Message will trigger an immediate emotional response and be remembered.
Our research and development team has created a fully custom video editor to meet application specific requirements.
- Simple to use in the volunteer mode
- Live editing allows creating slides on the fly from the preview window
- Songs are pulled directly from CCLI and automatically puts into slides
- Any chapter or verse from 67 versions of the Bible automatically turns into slides
- Interface is fully customizable
- Liturgy manager is built in to manage liturgy content
- Developed on C++ for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS (MediaShout For Windows, ver. 4.5, 5.0)
- Created with a wide range of technologies including DirectX, SOCKETs and other
- Multi-display system support and non-linear access to every function
- Compatible with virtually any media type
- Worship leaders
- Live worships
HTTPS, HTTP, iOS, Objective-C, C++, XML, Windows, Mac OS